Thursday, March 11, 2010

Food





I love food. Food is one of my most favorite things! Really, it is an obsession. I like to make it, smell it, eat it... whatever! I'm especially fond of baking and cooking. It is my job to feed our family. And I always enjoy coming up with new recipe. Perhaps my biggest success was chocolate oatmeal. I knew this was a hit when my little brother and sister (On seeing me mixing breakfast) began doing "the chocolate oatmeal dance". Think you Micheal Jackson/ Nepolian Dynamite. You can imagen their disapointment when they discover this particular morning we were having cream of wheat.

I get asked all the time what my favorite food is. Of course, you all know how that varies day to day, but after putting a lot of thought into it, I've decided these are my favorites for now :)

Breakfast: Waffles (It is an obsession.) Something about those butter filled crevices call to me!
Dinner: Pizza! I love thin crust pizza with peppers and tomatoes!
Snack: (Around here that is a fourth meal.) crackers with cheese and jelly! It's really good even though everyone thinks I'm weird.
Desert: (My very favorite meal!) Ice cream!! I really like it in a cone, or coldstone makes an icecream with brownies, fudge and cookie dough. That is pretty much awesome.
Oh, and my favorite thing to drink is coffee when it is cold outside (Vanilla Latte`s rock!) or Coke zero when I need the caffeine kick.
so there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment