Wednesday, March 10, 2010

kids!




Spring is my favorite time of year! Or at least, one of them. Actually I like all times of year as long as it is not to cold or wet but that is beside the point. My favorite part of spring, besides the wonderful warm weather and green grass, besides the chickweed and blooming flowers,is the baby animals. Since I live on a farm, we have a lot of baby animals in the spring but my favorites are the goats. Baby goats are so great! They're cute, they're snugly and they are really friendly! So far, I've assisted in the birthing of 15 kids this spring and we're about half way finished with the "kidding season"! I've done a pretty good job of only keeping my very favorites this year... all 7 of them! Here are a few pictures of some of my "kids". I'll try and update the blog more often as the others are born :)

Monkey Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment